Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins (gf/df/paleo)















Back home there used to be a restaurant called Lox, Stock & Bagel.  It was one of our favorites.  Their chocolate chip muffins are the best!!  I was feeling nostalgic so I thought I would create a gf/df/paleo version of one of my childhood treats.  It turned out exactly like I had hoped.  If you live in the League City, Texas area and are interested in ordering Banana Chocolate Chips Muffins, please contact me at...
www.facebook.com/littleekitchen
littleekitchenemail@gmail.com

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

Ingredients:
coconut flour
eggs
vanilla
honey
almond milk/coconut milk (original flavor)
bananas
Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
baking soda
salt
olive oil spray


2 comments:

  1. You are churning out some great stuff here. Go girl! So glad to have this site as a resource as I am wanting to eat more paleo meals/desserts.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and will answer any questions you have!