Saturday, November 2, 2013

Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies

I've taken a break from blogging for a while. School has started and things have been busy!  I've been planning on posting this recipe for a long time but just haven't gotten around to it. I've been trying different chocolate chip cookie recipes for a while but haven't been happy with the results. Finally I came up with this recipe and it's a keeper!  The cookies are soft and gooey. Just the way I like it!!




Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients:
1/4 cup palm shortening
2 eggs
3 tbsp honey
2 tsp vanilla
2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp molasses
1 c coconut palm sugar
2 1/2 c almond flour
1/4 c coconut flour
1/2 bag enjoy life chocolate chips

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375
Add shortening, eggs, vanilla, sugar, molasses, salt, honey, baking soda to a bowl. Mix with a hand mixer.
Stir in almond flour and coconut flour
Stir in chocolate chips.
Spoon out dough onto a cookie sheet and press down very softly to shape. I use a baking mat but spraying with olive oil works well too.
Bake for 7 minutes
Cool and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and will answer any questions you have!