Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer Spinach Salad with Balsamic Dressing

I love fruit in my salads.  Strawberries and apples are my absolute favorite!!  This salad is perfect for a picnic.   Click here for the balsamic dressing recipe.  It is my favorite!!  I usually make a double or triple batch so that I have leftover dressing for the week.

Summer Spinach Salad
1 package of spinach
1 cup of sliced strawberries
1 apple (sliced)
1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
1 avocado (sliced)
Click here for the balsamic dressing recipe

Mix spinach, strawberries, apples, walnuts, and avocado together in a large bowl
Spoon out individual servings and drizzle with the balsamic dressing

This salad would be delicious with grilled chicken, hamburgers, or as a main dish.
ENJOY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and will answer any questions you have!